Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Creating an HTML

For class we had to create an HTML page. Here's how it went for me:
     
The very first step I could not complete! I could not locate the view menu options and open up source....I have no idea if maybe it was because they were calling it something I am not use to or what but I could not locate the source they mentioned. It also could be because I got a new cheap computer and am simply just using it for school work (word and internet) and it is so simple it's "hard" to use at times!

I then decided to skip to the following steps and see how this will pan out. I found the notepad and just followed step by step and I created a page. I tried to have a color in the background but that did not work so I am not sure if its because I already had a body part and ended it or I was mistyping something . But it's all good. So I created a page and overall it wasn't too hard but I am still confused because didn't I create a website? If not then how come it came up as a website? If I am able to create a website then why does one need to purchase a domain? Or does one buy a domain and then create the html for that site? Like I mentioned before I am not tech savvy at all, so this stuff is confusing to me.

I liked the little marquee that goes across the page and I dislike that the color part did not show up. Other than that I have no idea what I will use this for or what the purpose of having this is for (for a person like me that is- ha! :)



C:\Users\Shauna\OneDrive\Documents\lost.html


No comments:

Post a Comment