Friday, November 6, 2015

3 things I would not buy on-line

We were asked to list at least three things we would not buy on-line. I may have more than three things!

1.) I would not buy shoes/boots on-line because sizes may run differently and I would not want to have to take the time to return them.

2.) I would not buy food on-line (blue apron and such) because I would not be able to see the food before hand and what if you end up with some bad stuff?

3.) I would not buy a car straight up on-line. If I was able to test drive and all I would reconsider but if it was a bring money here no return type stuff I would not.

4.) I would not buy pants on-line for the same reason I would not buy shoes/boots on-line.

So far the things I have purchased on-line have been books, sweatshirts, toys, jewelry and that is abut it. I still prefer to go to a store and see what I am buying before I actually buy it. The only reason I do buy stuff on-line is because it is not sold in stores or it is a really good deal (on certain items).

No comments:

Post a Comment