Thursday, December 10, 2015

Classmates Presentation

I decided to choose Tim's presentation on  Amazon Drone delivery (Amazon Prime Air)  method to write about because I have never heard of it before and also cause they could potentially get your packages to you in 30 minutes. Now that is some insane business because I know many people say they wait around for their packages to arrive and in the society we live in its all a I want it here and now and not have to wait. (Such demanding! ha!) So I think that this is a great idea and not many people are going to worry about the risk of someone taking their stuff because either they will be waiting for it or have it delivered  to where ever they are at so it would get picked up right then after it drops. Just like nowadays when the post man or ups drops stuff off it ends up waiting outside your house for a few hours till you get home. No one has stopped using those services so this will be no different.

I think the idea is great and if someone is needing something right now its a great way to meet their needs. Would I use it...well that would depend on how much it would cost cause I do not need things right here and right now. I typically pay for the cheapest and longest way cause I cannot justify spending 20-to lets say 40 bucks for something to get here in a day or two when I can pay 5-10 bucks and get it in sometimes 5 days or 2 weeks.

I liked Tim's presentation  because it brought something new to my mind that I had not known about before so now it will be good discussion topic to bring up among friends and get their opinion on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment